Thursday, December 7, 2006

You better be Happy coz I just paid 70 pesos to see you.

Watched the 8:00 P.M. screening of Happy Feet.

Hmm, what can I say? Despite the fact it's currently number one at the North American charts, it totally left no impression on me whatsoever. Not even a tiny,infinetisimal dent. Just a few chuckles here and there, nothing really funny enough to make me snort a whole kernel of popcorn out my nose. I was more engrossed with the humans; were they really CG characters? I don't know, coz they totally looked real to my ignorant eye.

Now that I think about it, the film was more disturbing than funny or inspirational. Kinda like Al Gore's "An Incovenient Truth"--Kiddie version. Pfft.

Okay I won't attempt a full-blown review, coz I bet I'm one of the last people to have seen it.

Next up on my list of go-sees: Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan. Offend me to death, Sacha Cohen Baron--I don't care. I'm not an American anyway.