Thursday, November 16, 2006

Of Firsts and My Friend Cling

So Cling, here it is: my solution to our "notebook" problem!

It's...my Blog!!!

Ahh, so corny!!! Anyway, I have nothing more to write. I would've wanted to give a recap of my day, but it was just so boring that I felt, as a friend, I couldn't subject you to such an injustice as having you read through the uneventfulness of it all. The only highlight of the day, I think, was when I was inside the jeepney and I drifted off and had this wild vision of myself riding my dad's scooter(which could pass off as a Yellow Cab delivery bike). So there I was, scooting along, then suddenly this street urchin jumped behind me, attempting to hitchhike without my permission! As a result, I tumbled from the scooter and kissed the pavement. Then the street urchin starts to run, but a traffic aide caught him by his neck. I then proceeded to beat the spirit out of him, while he just grins widely all throughout.

It's weird how, when I'm inside a jeepney, I always imagine the worse thing that could happen to me on the road. In the past, I've also imagined how it was if I was held-up inside a jeepney, how it was if my bag was suddenly snatched by a snatcher, and how it would be like if I was in a SRO jeepney seated beside a sweaty man in a sleeveless shirt. Ugh, gruesome.

I've been spending a lot of time in front of the PC ever since second sem started. I'm afraid it's beginning to take a toll on my health and performance at school. It's just that I can't help but sleep late. So, more often than not, what happens is that I come to school as if I was missing half my spirit. I'm just yawning all throughout the day. This is bad. Must change.

Must go. This should be enough for now.